RAISING THE BAR
Enabling Business Transformation for Singapore Law Practices
Raising The Bar is a 4-month acceleration programme customised to help your firm compete and thrive in a digital first world.
By participating in this programme, you will learn:
- Methods and frameworks to innovate your service offering
- Communications techniques to convey your unique value to clients, new prospects and referral partners
- How to eliminate pain points and inefficiencies in your firm
Armed with this new knowledge, your firm can expect to reap the benefits of improved client satisfaction, greater profitability and a competitive edge within the industry. A carefully curated group of industry experts will work with you to develop firm-specific strategies, implement them efficiently and accelerate your firm’s business journey.
Why Should My Law Firm Transform Its Business?
- The ever-changing market is demanding that you do
- Clients are rapidly adopting new technologies and seeking out firms that can offer innovative business models and services
- More for less is the prevailing expectation from both corporate and private clients
The competition is no longer just traditional law firms. Alternative legal services providers and legal technology solutions are causing significant market disruptions. Resisting these disruptions will delay the progress and growth of your business. Firms that are able to embrace this changing landscape and adapt their offerings will grow and thrive.
It is time to raise the bar.
How Is This Programme Unique?
Unlike other traditional programmes, this one enables you to go beyond the hypothetical, putting theory into practice.
Our experts will work with you to provide one-on-one strategic advice in the areas of opportunity that are most relevant to your firm. They will provide you with practical support as you implement changes that will drive positive change within your business.
Who Will Benefit From This Programme?
Raising The Bar has been customised for both Medium and Small Singapore Law Practices with more than 2 lawyers.
Participating firms should be:
- Receptive to innovation and business transformation
- Ready to apply innovative solutions to their practices
- Resolute in their commitment to the four-month programme
Participants should ideally be Managing Partners and Directors as well as IT and Business Development Managers.
What Are The Commitments Of Each Law Firm?
- Completing the online Digital Diagnostic Tool so as to identify and prioritise areas of digitalisation relevant to your firm
- Attending all the compulsory and selected workshops
- Piloting at least one digital solution or business transformation initiative
- Submitting a report on your progress after the programme
COMPLETE DIGITAL DIAGNOSTIC TOOL
ENGAGE WITH BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
PILOT DIGITAL SOLUTION / BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION INITIATIVE