JOIN US AT TECH-CELERATE FOR LAW on 15 May
Following the launch of the Tech-celerate for Law Programme, the Law Society will be organising a 1-day event on 15 May which will feature talks and panel discussions exploring issues relating to legal technology strategies, implications of AI and the digital era on the future legal workforce and the innovation experience of other sectors.
Minister S Iswaran (Ministry of Communications and Information) is the Guest of Honour for the event. Minister S Iswaran will also be launching the SmartLaw Guild, which brings together and gives recognition to a community of forward-looking lawyers who are constantly re-inventing themselves and acquiring new skills to further elevate their legal practice.
Highlights of the event include:
- Panel discussion with SmartLaw firms on their technology adoption journey
- Future of the legal workforce and implications of AI and the digital era on the millennial legal workforce
- Legal technology strategies for Singapore law practices
- Sharing by innovation leaders from non-legal sectors
- Opportunity to interact and learn from pre-approved vendors under the Tech-celerate for Law scheme
For more information, click here.
Secure your ticket NOW: https://www.lawsociety.org.sg/registration?id=Tech-celerateforLaw.aspx
See you there!